Okay, our little girl is so on to us!! She is on the verge of being 3 (tomorrow is her birthday) and she is already on to mommy and daddy's little tricks. In my last post, I mentioned how great she has been at not wetting her diaper at night. She made it 5 nights in a row!! We were so happy and proud of her! On day 6, she received her surprise or as she calls it "prize". We gave her a dollhouse (it was really her birthday present) but she thought it was her "prize" for not wetting her diaper at night. Well, she has woke up with a wet diaper the past 2 days!! Is it just a coincidence that after she receives her prize that she starts wetting her diaper?? Does she expect a bribe in order to keep that diaper dry at night? Now she did sleep until 7 am which was very nice but I think I would rather take her being completely potty trained....
Here are some pics from the 4th of July! My mom, dad, sister, and her two daughters came for a visit. I loved Isabelle's dress that I bought on Chez Ami's website. Each week, Chez Ami has a sale of the moment where you can get some really good deals. The deals only last a few days and the items go fast!
I thought she looked very patriotic!
Here are some pics from the 4th of July! My mom, dad, sister, and her two daughters came for a visit. I loved Isabelle's dress that I bought on Chez Ami's website. Each week, Chez Ami has a sale of the moment where you can get some really good deals. The deals only last a few days and the items go fast!
I thought she looked very patriotic!

Hmmm... sleep or dry diapers?? I'd have a hard time choosing between that. She looks adorable in that dress! Happy Birthday, Isabelle!!!
ReplyDelete