Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Isabelle's 3rd Birthday

Wow - I can't believe my baby is now 3 years old! This year we decided to do a "real" kid birthday party. The previous 2 years, we kept it low key and just had a family cookout. This year I decided to have a party at Premier Athletic and invite all of her little friends. It was great - no cleaning the house before and afterwards and no stress! They took care of everything! I just had to bring the birthday girl and supply the cake and ice cream!!

Here are some pictures. I was having a bad camera day - everything was turning out blurry.


I forgot to take a picture of her blowing out the candles as I was videoing it. WARNING: Mute the sound, you will thank me. Reminder to self do not speak or SING when I am recording.

1 comment:

  1. Awww! Looks like it was a fun party! Great singing, Beth :)!

    ReplyDelete