I mentioned in Monday's blog, I finally created Isabelle's 1st year album (she is 2 1/2). Below is a collage of some of my favorite 1st year photos (this one is at 3 weeks). Once I finish her 2nd year album, I will post those pics. Then I will be all caught up and post current photos - woo hoo!PS - Before I get started attaching pictures, wanted to let you know that she woke up this morning at 5 something crying. It was not the quiet tip-toeing of her coming into our room instead it was 'waaaaaawaaaaaaaa - I want to go downstairs and watch tv'. I think I have totally jinxed myself by writing about her waking up early. I will leave the subject alone and maybe things will go back to normal :-) I love 6 am.











What we have above is Isabelle fast asleep in the car seat (oh those days are gone - we had to purchase a DVD player for trips longer than 30 minutes), Isabelle's first bath, first Halloween, first Christmas, Easter trip to Callaway Gardens, daddy being crafty and making her a crown out of a slimfast box, first Memorial Day, first beach trip (Seaside, FL), first Fourth of July (Williamsburg, VA - this is the trip she acquired her stuffed dog and started sucking her finger), and finally her first birthday.
I would not trade these moments for anything! Cherish every moment (even those early morning wake up calls) :-)
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:
Post a Comment