Friday, February 27, 2009

We interrupt you with this news bulletin....

We interrupt you with this news bulletin. The Beasley household has 3 items to report:

  1. Isabelle has gone 2 days without chocolate milk.
  2. Tommy picked Isabelle up from school today and one of her little school friends Noah gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek. Tommy is in shock and gave her the speech "little boys are gross".
  3. Poor baby has thrown up 3 times this evening. This is the first time I have seen her truly sick. I hope she is okay. Probably just a little stomach bug OR could it be a withdrawal symptom of her kicking the chocolate-milk habit :-)

Well, I am off to Birmingham tomorrow for a girls weekend of shopping and fun! Looking forward to it.

Here is a picture of Noah and Belle from Halloween.


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment