Okay, today is just going to be a whole lot of randomness which is not much different from my normal posts :-)
Happy St Patty's Day! See picture of Isabelle sporting her green outfit to school today. She gets to school and says to Ms. Odessa - look at my green dress and does a little spin. Then she says my mommy has on green too. How sweet. It is amazing how the teachers always notice when she is wearing a new outfit or has new shoes. It doesn't help that she always does a little prance and spin when she enters class.
Isabelle has two new favorite words. Drum roll please....
#1 - Fabulous
#2 - Incredible
I have noticed that Isabelle has a little obsession with door shutting. She is always going through the house and shutting doors if they are even the slightest bit cracked. Whenever the washer is on the spin cycle and the laundry room door is open, she will go in there and pull the door shut and say "that's way too loud"
Auburn is not a shopping-mecca. I had free range of the mall on Saturday afternoon without the hubby and daughter and could not find one single thing. I was in search of some cute clothes to wear on our Vegas trip. I have found that it doesn't help when you looking for a specific thing (see below) The selections are absolutely limited. There is no such thing as designer jeans. On Friday, I even went to TJ Max and Kohl's and found zippo. So, on a wonderful rainy Sunday morning, I thought let me see what I have in my closet. Okay - I was amazed with all of the things that I found - it was so much fun trying on clothes and thinking this will work. Tommy was very impressed, I didn't have to spend a dime on new clothes for the Vegas trip. Okay, I lied above, I did buy one pair of jeans but that is pretty good for me :-)
On Sunday, I set out to find a hanging cosmetic bag (looking for a specific thing see). My shopping destination "Tiger Towns" 1st stop Target - they had 2 to choose from and I wasn't loving them at all. 2nd stop - Sally's Beauty Supply. I asked the lady do you have a hanging cosmetic bag and she was like hanging cosmetic bag? what is that? I knew I was out of luck. 3rd stop Bed Bath & Beyond. They had a hanging travel cord bag - not what I needed. 4th stop Kohl's - nothing - but, I did find a belt and some flip flops. 5th stop - TJ Max - nothing. So, Monday during lunch I ventured out to Wally World and guess what - they had TONS. I found one that I absolutely loved and it was the last one of that kind. I am so proud of my purchase.
Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

Cute picture of Isabelle sporting her green! I know you will all have a blast in Vegas, put a quarter in for me! Make sure and take your cute new shirts from our B-ham trip! :)
ReplyDeleteIsabelle's outfit is so cute! Where did find it?
ReplyDeleteI love your blog! :)
Love Isabelle's picture...just so you know, Emily is 6 and she still has to twirl.
ReplyDeleteAnd...leave it to Wally World to come through with the hanging cosmetic bag. ;o)