I have been on a little vacation since my last blog update. I only wish. In my last blog update I said little Ms. Isabelle threw up 3 times in one evening. I was hoping it was a chocolate withdrawal symptom but unfortunately it wasn't :-) Her throwing up went on for 3 straight days and then it turned into diarrhea for another 3 days. Then on Tuesday night I was awaken by Tommy hurling in the bathroom. He went on to have what he describes as the worst stomach virus he has ever had (yes, Leslie, he said it was WAY worse than the one we had at your house). 8 days later and loads and loads of laundry later our house has survived. Oh - the laundry was all Isabelle's - promise Tommy didn't have any accidents. There is a happy ending in all of this - guess what? I did not get it! I can't believe it - knock on wood. Tommy said it is because I was not here on Saturday when he got hurled on multiple times. I was off on my girls' weekend which I will now go blog about.
Happy Monday!
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am so glad that you didn't get it either. Hope they are both all better now. Had fun on our trip "flo-rita!" That is too funny. :)
ReplyDeleteI am still shocked that I did not get it. I love some 'flo-rita'. I had a great time also and hope we can do it again.
ReplyDelete